At a time like this it can be uncomfortable to talk about giving. Our primary concern is the health and well-being of our parishioners. However, these difficult circumstances show just how important the offertory is to the life of our parishes. The reality is that our parishes rely on your generosity to operate and pay our bills.
Many of you have already contacted the parish asking how you can help. We are very grateful for this. Here are the ways that you can continue to support our parish at this time:
There are several ways that you can continue to support their parish at this time.
- Mail /PLACE YOUR DONATION IN THE OFFERTORY BASKETS AFTER MASS
- Credit card. Please click here.
- Be sure to select Our Lady Queen of the World Parish in the drop down menu. You can make a one time or recurring contribution to the parish offertory or other special funds.
- Pre-Authorized Giving (PAG). Download the form. Contributions are withdrawn from your bank account on the 20th of each month. For more information on pre-authorized giving, click here.
- On-line Banking. To do this, we need to send you your unique account number. Please:
- e-mail email@example.com.
- In the body of the email provide us with your name, address, parish name and municipality.
- We will email you your account information which you can use to set up the Archdiocese of Toronto as a payee in your on-line banking. Your gift will be forwarded to your parish.
- You can make a one time or recurring gift to your offertory.
If you have any questions we’ll be pleased to assist in our Development Office at the Archdiocese of Toronto, 416-934-3400, ext. 540.
Thank you for your many contributions to our parish community. We miss being able see you at Mass and in the many different groups and activities that usually occur. We continue to pray for an end to this pandemic, for those suffering its devastating effects, for those who work tirelessly to serve at this time. We live in hope that soon we will return safely to our “Holy Home.”
Yours in Christ,
Fr. Michel Dumont